Boarding Connoisseurs Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boarding Connoisseurs Club

The premiere forum on message boarding culture

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

paves review my dj set from last weekend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deej
Poster

paves review my dj set from last weekend Empty
PostSubject: paves review my dj set from last weekend   paves review my dj set from last weekend EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:48 am

hjfgjmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Paves Up In Yo Guts
Poster
Paves Up In Yo Guts

PostSubject: Re: paves review my dj set from last weekend   paves review my dj set from last weekend EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:20 pm

If David Drake can learn how to channel his overbearingly rockist Smiths fetish into something that doesn't eat away at his DJ sets from the inside, then perhaps we will one day see him spinnin' discs with the finesse and crowd pwnage of hometown stalwarts Flosstradamus. Until then, however, hipsters will have to deal with bobbing their heads politely while they sip their PBRs in the cramped confines of the Burlington as a tastelessly bassed up "Bigmouth Strikes Again" blares out of the speakers.
Back to top Go down
deej
Poster

PostSubject: Re: paves review my dj set from last weekend   paves review my dj set from last weekend EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:24 pm

i never played the smiths u dirty rotten liar

i dj'd an incredible loft party last night tho. INCREDIBLE. it ended @ 5am no joke. there were easily 200 ppl at one pt, and they were dancing the entire time. we cashed three kegs + a bunch of canned and bottled beer and alc.

shit was so much fun. at one pt a bunch of drag queens showed up and danced to "is it all over my face".

one of the best party experiences of my life
Back to top Go down
Paves Up In Yo Guts
Poster
Paves Up In Yo Guts

PostSubject: Re: paves review my dj set from last weekend   paves review my dj set from last weekend EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:36 pm

deej wrote:
at one pt a bunch of drag queens showed up and danced to "is it all over my face".
Alright, this sounds fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
deej
Poster

PostSubject: Re: paves review my dj set from last weekend   paves review my dj set from last weekend EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:11 am

i got them to shout "HELLLL YEAH" in between 'is it all over my face' and 'im in love dancing'
Back to top Go down
crash
Poster
crash

PostSubject: Re: paves review my dj set from last weekend   paves review my dj set from last weekend EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:02 am

gotta go to chicago soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paves review my dj set from last weekend   paves review my dj set from last weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

paves review my dj set from last weekend
Page 1 of 1